Terms of payment
The services of RC Service LLC are provided on the terms of a contractual arrangements, which the customer must enter into before paying for the services provided.
Payment for the services we provide is possible in the following ways:
- Wire transfer using bank details
- Cash and non-cash payment at the company's office at:
- 12 Krasnopresnenskaya nab., entr. 7, fl. 13, Moscow
- Payment is possible on working days from 10:00 to 17:00 by prior agreement
Payment rules and security, information privacy
Payment by bank cards of Visa, Master Card, MIR payment systems is carried out through JSC ALFA-BANK.
The Internet payment service is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and the MIR Payment System on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels are used. Input of bank card information is performed on the secure payment page of JSC ALFA-BANK.
On the page for bank card data input you are required to enter the following information: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, Additional Identification Code for MIR). All the necessary details are printed on the bank card. The three-digit security code is the three numbers found on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to your bank’s page to enter the security code that will be sent to you via SMS. If you have not received the security code, you should contact the bank that issued the bank card.
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your bank;
- not enough funds to pay on your bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on your bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- the bank card details are input incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card.
For questions regarding payment using a bank card and other issues related to the operation of the website, you can contact your personal manager. The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.
Сash refunds are not allowed if the payment was performed by card. The return procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
The return procedure is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On the Protection of Consumer Rights”.
The rules for service cancellation and refunding funds are set out in the invoice agreement.
To refund funds to a bank card, you must fill out the “Application for Refund of Funds”, which is sent upon request by the company by email and send it along with a copy of your passport to your personal manager.
Refunds are made to a bank card within 21 (twenty-one) business days from the date of receipt of the “Application for Refund of Funds” by the Company.
To return funds for transactions carried out with errors, you must submit a written application and attach a copy of your passport and checks/receipts confirming the erroneous transfer. This application must be sent to your personal manager.